Emergency Life Support Team
Welcome to the Emergency Life Support Team. We are passionate about teaching the life saving skills of First Aid and we have a course to suit everyones needs. ELST is a training company developed by Emergency Service Personnel with many years of experience in the emergency, pre-hospital environment that offers professional Training, sales and service to the work industry, to schools, hospitals and social organisations.
WORKPLACE FIRST AID
PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID
OUTDOOR FIRST AID
MOTORCYCLIST FIRST AID
ONLINE HEALTH & SAFETY
Online Health & Safety Courses
With 20 years of First Aid experience and knowledge under my belt, I developed Emergency Life Support Team in 2005, of which I am proud to be the Director.
With a team of dedicated instructors, who all have an Emergency Service background, we can offer training that is delivered from real life experience.
I know from experience that the Life Saving skills you learn, truly make the difference between life and death. I believe that everybody, young and old, should have at least the basic skills to save a life.
Best Wishes and thank you for visiting the website.
Our amazing team of instructors!
I have the Scottish Mountain Bike Leaders Association, Trail Cycle Leader qualification and to quantify it I am required to have a recognised First Aid qualification. So on 28th – 29th May 2011 I attended the Wilderness First Responder course held at Bedgebury Forest, Kent for the first time.
I am currently serving in H M Armed Forces and therefore have to undertake quite a rigorous training assessment each year. However this is not a civilian recognised qualification as it is aimed towards operational life saving techniques.
The Wilderness First Responder course has given me greater self confidence in my ability to assess, react, control and maintain first aid on a casualty(s) in any given situation; not just in the Wilderness situation.
I will definitely be returning for refresher days and have passed on details to colleagues who also require this qualification.
Thank you Andy and the team; keep up the great work.
The Caravan & Motorhome Club has been working with Emergency Life Support Team for many of years, initially to ensure new staff were suitably certificated before they started work on Club sites. Due to the quality, relevance and value of the training delivered by Andy and his team, ELST are now the major provider for The Caravan Clubs training needs. Comments from Club colleagues who have attended ELSTs training include.
- Refreshingly different from other courses attended – full marks
- Well presented with a common sense approach
- Extremely informative, I’ve learned a huge amount, thank you
- Very impressive course and teaching techniques
- Gave me confidence in my response to an emergency situation
- Best course I have ever done
- Very professionally presented and well suited to our needs on a caravan site
- Brilliant – relevant – has taken away the mystery of first aid and I am now more likely to try to help
- A practical course which applied to our job and work place situations
- Enthusiasm and dedication shown by the trainer
- Easy to understand, plain language – very good
- Clear and precise, well put across
- Extremely beneficial
- Good knowledge of subject and made you at ease in the practical exercises
- Very rewarding
Please contact us with any enquiry you may have.