First Aid at Work
09:30 – 17:00
Discounts for groups
About the Course
This three day first aid course meets the Health & Safety Executive legal requirements for the workplace, should your First Aid Risk Assessment demonstrate it necessary to hold a First Aid at Work qualification.
Who is this course for?
This course is a requirement for when the First Aid Risk Assessment has deemed it appropriate.
Qualification for the First Aid at Work Course is achieved through an ongoing assessment and is a nationally recognised qualification.
- First Aid Aid at Work
Your First Aid Trainer
Your trainer will have had real-life experience of administering First Aid from serving in the Emergency Services, which we truly believe gives credibility and quality to the training you deserve to receive. Your abilities in saving a life are most important to us, hence this is why our training ethos is to create a relaxed and enjoyable training experience in which to learn to your full potential.
Introduction & Basic Life Support
- Introduction to First Aid at Work
- Accident recording and reporting
- Action and priorities in an Emergency
- Basic Life Support
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Airway Management
- Administer First Aid to an Adult or Child who is choking
- Content of First Aid kits
- Primary and Secondary patient assessment
- Management of the unconscious patient (Recovery Position)
- Heart Attack
- Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Minor to Major Bleeding & Shock
- Head Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Hypothermia and Hyperthermia
Courses at your venue
In order to arrange a 3 Day First Aid at Work course group booking at your site, a minimum requirement of six candidates will be required. The training can be delivered at your own venue anywhere in the UK. Please contact us for a quote.