Bulk Discount Call to Action
10⊕ 10% discount
50⊕ 20% discount
100⊕ 30% discount
500⊕ 40% discount
£20.00 Per Person
Prevent Duty Course
Intelligence indicates that further terrorist attacks in our country are ‘highly likely’. Experience tells us that the threat comes not just from foreign nationals, but from terrorists born and bred in Britain. It is therefore vital that our counter-terrorism strategy contains a plan to prevent radicalisation and stop would-be terrorists from committing mass murder.
The Prevent strategy, published by the Government is part of the overall counter-terrorism strategy. This course starts with an overview of the Government’s Prevent strategy, and then looks at some of the reasons people become extremists. It goes on to cover the objectives of the Prevent strategy, how to base your actions on a risk based approach, what to do if you are concerned and much more.
This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions.
In order to successfully pass this online Prevent Duty Course, you will be required to gain the following results.
Module Pass Mark
1. Introduction to the Course 70%
2. What is Prevent? 70%
3. Prevent Objectives 70%
4. Delivering Prevent with a Risk-Based
5. Extremism, Radicalisation and Terrorism 70%
6. What Should You Do If You Are
7. The Channel Process 7. British Values 70%
On successful completion of your Prevent Duty course, you can download and print your certificate.
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)