Online Positive Handling in Schools
Bulk Discount Call to Action
10⊕ 10% discount
50⊕ 20% discount
100⊕ 30% discount
500⊕ 40% discount
£20.00 Per Person
Positive Handling in Schools Course
Positive Handling is a very serious subject. Knowing when and how to act in a difficult situation can be the difference between a positive outcome and a potentially career ending prosecution.
This course will start by looking at some examples and statistics which highlight the seriousness and extent of aggressive pupil behaviour, it will then go on to explain how you can identify the stages of aggression and provide some tips on how you could de-escalate a pupil before they lash out. It also looks at where the law stands on this subject and finally best practice in theory if you ever do need to restrain a pupil.
This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions.
In order to successfully pass this online Positive Handling in Schools Course, you will be required to gain the following results.
Module Pass Mark
1. The Course Structure 70%
2. A Serious Business 70%
3. The Aggression Curve 70%
4. The SCARF Model 70%
5. Government Advice and Guidance 70%
6. Making decisions: Duty of Care 70%
7. The Law 70%
8. Physical Intervention and Restraint 70%
9. Screening, Searching and Confiscation 70%
On successful completion of your Positive Handling in Schools course, you can download and print your certificate.
Recommended System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)